If you read the International Joint Commission’s 2020 Triennial Assessment of Progress Report or watched the webinar where the IJC announced and discussed the findings, you might be curious about some of the other reports and documents referenced.
For the 2020 triennial report, go to the IJC’s website.
Curious about the findings? Great Lakes Now wrote up a summary here.
More information about the live stream is here.
And here’s a handy index of all the other referenced reports:
- 2012 Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement
- 1909 Boundary Water Treaty
- 2019 Progress Report of the Parties
- 2019 State of the Great Lakes
- 2017 triennial report
- 2020 report Story Map
- Chemicals of Mutual Concern list
- Second Binational Great Lakes Basin Poll
- Canada 2019 Changing Climate Report
- U.S. 2018 Fourth National Climate Assessment
- Science Advisory Board Report
- U.S. Tribal Climate Adaptation Menu
- Canada First Nation Adapt Program
- 2014 Canada-Ontario Agreement
- Draft 2020 Canada-Ontario Agreement
- 2003 Water Quality Board Climate Change and Water Quality in the Great Lakes Basin report
- 2017 WQB Climate Change and Adaptation in the Great Lakes report
- 2019 WQB Climate Adaptation and Resilience Project Summary